Sunday, June 29, 2008

First soaker

I finished my first soaker :-) This project took me only about three weeks - a big improvement over the blanket!

I had a little trouble with the leg cuff (ended up frogging it twice), but thanks to the folks in the wool soaker group, I learned how to do the stretchy bind off and it looks and works great now.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My first project

I finally finished my first project - a baby blanket for my son.

I started working on it when my wife first got pregnant and finally finished it when my son was 4 months old. Hopefully I'll be a little quicker with my next project!